Anticipation

Here I am, the second night of being in Custer, SD. I actually got to see the town of Custer in the daylight today, and it seems like a really nice smaller town. Today I also went to Mount Rushmore to check it out. That was my first time there and it was such a cool National Monument.


The "Black Hills" are so neat and very unique. I was really wondering what this area of the country would look like. As we were passing through Wyoming it was barren and not pretty at all and I was fearful I was going to be living in some ugly, boring place, but the further east we got we hit these amazing views...

I went to Jewel Cave today, but only briefly to pick up some uniform items, so I am excited to see what tomorrow brings for my first day at work! Wish me luck...


Comments

  1. Good luck tomorrow, Amanda!
    ~Carmen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts