What If?
No more will I ask myself this question; instead my choice of questioning will be "what now?" Sure it's easy enough to have doubts and question life but when you think about it life is just too short to regret everything. It comes to a point where you just have to make decisions and live with them… and that is exactly what I intend on doing here on out. (Yes I know, much easier said than done.) I am ready for something new as I begin a brand new start to my life. A new beginning you might say, and I can’t wait to see where it leads me.
It’s what is right in my life right now. I have chosen to stay and make Custer, SD my home now. Once again this could easily be a situation in which I question “well, what if?” But nope; that’s not going to happen this time. I made the decision to be out here and I am incredibly happy about it now all I am asking myself is what’s next? Whatever it is, bring it on! I am excited to see where my life is going to take me.
So many priorities have changed in my life and for once I feel like I kind of have a grasp on what I want. Now, don’t hold me to my word because as we know that could easily change. I don’t want to speak to soon but I am incredibly happy out here. I have such an amazing group of friends that I’ve come to really care for out here, the aesthetics of Custer are amazing, and the progress I am making on so many different aspects of my life are all coming together.
The last couple of posts have been down and dreary but you know we all have those times in our lives. As hard as it is to admit I think I am ready to finally move on with my life, in fact it’s even harder to say that I think I have been ready for something new in my life for awhile it just took me awhile to realize it. I’ve really taken my time since my visit to Montana to really focus on what I really want and need in my life and I am slowly making progress towards solidifying those ideas. I still want to have fun but it’s time to take life a little bit more seriously and focus on long term goals. I think I am slowly coming to terms with the idea that patience yields many great things!
Here is to an incredible place, amazing friends, and happiness!!!
It’s what is right in my life right now. I have chosen to stay and make Custer, SD my home now. Once again this could easily be a situation in which I question “well, what if?” But nope; that’s not going to happen this time. I made the decision to be out here and I am incredibly happy about it now all I am asking myself is what’s next? Whatever it is, bring it on! I am excited to see where my life is going to take me.
So many priorities have changed in my life and for once I feel like I kind of have a grasp on what I want. Now, don’t hold me to my word because as we know that could easily change. I don’t want to speak to soon but I am incredibly happy out here. I have such an amazing group of friends that I’ve come to really care for out here, the aesthetics of Custer are amazing, and the progress I am making on so many different aspects of my life are all coming together.
The last couple of posts have been down and dreary but you know we all have those times in our lives. As hard as it is to admit I think I am ready to finally move on with my life, in fact it’s even harder to say that I think I have been ready for something new in my life for awhile it just took me awhile to realize it. I’ve really taken my time since my visit to Montana to really focus on what I really want and need in my life and I am slowly making progress towards solidifying those ideas. I still want to have fun but it’s time to take life a little bit more seriously and focus on long term goals. I think I am slowly coming to terms with the idea that patience yields many great things!
Here is to an incredible place, amazing friends, and happiness!!!


This post makes me happy :-) I am glad things are going your way.
ReplyDeleteahh yes the epiphany moment... the joys of growing up. I'm glad to hear you have chosen a direction and running with it
ReplyDelete