Naturalist Notes
As the 2012 New Year rang in, folks all over the world were making their New Year's Resolutions. Most commonly folks choose to make promises to lose weight, start a new job, or some other type of resolution that betters their being... with that being said (although I was told to never tell anyone your resolution or it wouldn't come true) I promised myself to become a better, more well-rounded naturalist. Taking the time to actually become more acquainted and well versed in all things nature.
To help me accomplish that goal I've decided to start (or at least try) writing a blog entry everyday that is devoted to different naturalists topics. Beware that this is a trial, I can't promise that I'll be dedicated enough to write everyday ...
Each naturalist entry will be titled as such: Naturalist's Notes, followed by the appropriate date as to not confuse these *special entries* with others that I write off and on.
I hope to feature new information everyday, as this forces me to do research on various topics.
Each day I will include one or more of the following topics: bird of the day, mammal of the day, plant/grass of the day, rock/mineral of the day, constellation of the day, fish, reptile, and/or amphibian of the day, ecosystem of the day, a new naturalist term, this day in history, conservationist/preservationist of the day, and an inspirational quote.
I know this seems incredibly ambitious but I believe we need to challenge ourselves! I ask during this journey, that you all help in anyway you possibly can. I would greatly appreciate information and feedback; as you are a part of my journey.
Well here's to a very new and ambitious project ... please follow me tomorrow for the first installment of: Naturalist's Notes.
To help me accomplish that goal I've decided to start (or at least try) writing a blog entry everyday that is devoted to different naturalists topics. Beware that this is a trial, I can't promise that I'll be dedicated enough to write everyday ...
Each naturalist entry will be titled as such: Naturalist's Notes, followed by the appropriate date as to not confuse these *special entries* with others that I write off and on.
I hope to feature new information everyday, as this forces me to do research on various topics.
Each day I will include one or more of the following topics: bird of the day, mammal of the day, plant/grass of the day, rock/mineral of the day, constellation of the day, fish, reptile, and/or amphibian of the day, ecosystem of the day, a new naturalist term, this day in history, conservationist/preservationist of the day, and an inspirational quote.
I know this seems incredibly ambitious but I believe we need to challenge ourselves! I ask during this journey, that you all help in anyway you possibly can. I would greatly appreciate information and feedback; as you are a part of my journey.
Well here's to a very new and ambitious project ... please follow me tomorrow for the first installment of: Naturalist's Notes.
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4


Comments
Post a Comment